Wednesday 20 April 2016

Passover Pivot Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is the Passover card I made for our middle daughter and her family. I purchased a new set of Jewish stamps, and thankfully I recognized the Seder plate among them. I'm going to have to go through the stamps with her so I know what they are all to be used for.


I used the Katie Label Pivot for the card base - Pivot cards always give you such a WOW factor.




Supplies:
Katie Label Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
Jewish Stamps - Papertrey Ink
Copics
Stickles
Black card stock
Pen doodles

Card size A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen