Thursday 14 April 2016

Hot Air Balloon Pull Tab Card

Good morning friends

Looks like I have another Grandkids card to share today!

I was working ahead after the holidays & having SO much fun with Karen Burniston's Hanging Charm Pull Tab. I am also a huge fan of the Hot Air Balloon with Pop-Up so combined the two here and made a birthday card for our Grandson Zachary.

I used one of the Ring Frame Edges to create the little banner on the pull tab which was extended by keeping the cutting pad just short of the tab dies top edge, then scissor cutting the remaining sides to the height I wanted. I punched the top and added ribbon & Bakers Twine.


I added stars from the Happy Birthday Pop-Up set which cuts 6 at a time! So no fussing with putting a tiny die through six times - that Karen Burniston thinks of everything.



I also like to decorate the back of my Hanging Charm Pull Tab cards ...



Supplies:
Hanging Charm Pull Tab, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hot Air Balloon Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Carta Bella
White card stock
Ring Accordion Edges (banner), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Happy Birthday Pop-Up (stars, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Tape - 4" Width
Numbers & More 1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stamp - Papertrey Ink
Tombow Markers
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Bakers Twine
Stickles
Tag topper Punch - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. wow those kids grow up so quickly! Love your Hot Air Balloon card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so beautiful!

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen