Saturday 2 April 2016

C4C330 - Baby Animals

Good morning friends

It's Saturday, and that means there is a new challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. Our March Hostess is Rebecca Ednie and the talented Teresa Kline from Paperie Blooms joining us as our Guest designer. I've been a long time fan of Teresa's so I'm excited she can join us!

Here is Rebeca's challenge: "This week I've designed a challenge with Spring in mind. I hate winter and am so happy spring is finally here. Spring brings Baby Animals so use some little critters on your card or project. They can be baby animals or just small images."

I was working ahead for the challenges, and wasn't thinking that this one would be AFTER Easter or I would have made a different card. But ... this is the one I made for the challenge so I'm sticking with it.  :-)   And, this is my last Easter card for awhile too - tomorrow I move onto something else.




I added some hand lettering and a couple of bright banners to the inside and the card was finished.


Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C330.

Supplies:
Green card stock
Light green card stock
A2 Centre Step die - Sizzix
White card stock
Patterned paper - Doodlebug
Stickers - Mambi
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Copics
Hand lettering

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have made another card either LOL ... cute little rabbits and Centre Step Card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen