Wednesday 3 February 2016

Vintage Tea Cup Pop Stand Card

Good morning friends

I have not had nearly enough time to play with Karen Burniston's new Cup Pop Stand die set. It's so versatile, and I adore the shape & size of the cup. There is also a set of clear stamps designed to work with it for lots of options.





I had been asking Karen Burniston for a set of Edges to go with the Pull Cards. She came through with this latest release, and included in the set is a Scalloped Edge. I find I'm using that over and over again as well.






Supplies:
Cup Pop Stand, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - k & Co
Pull Card Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Seam binding
Coffee & Tea Clear stamps - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)



Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. you used very nice papers for this card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the vintage feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen