Friday 21 August 2015

Get Well Flip-Its Card Duo

Good morning friends.

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a pair of Flip-Its cards to share today using the Triple Circle Flip-Its die. I used the same pretty patterned paper that I used on Sunday's Get Well Card duo.


This first card is a note card ... I have had these resin pressed flower discs in my stash for years, and this die seemed the perfect way to use them.



The front of the second card is identical to the first one ...


... but inside I used the Get Well Soon from a different Flip-Its set.


Into my stash with these two - my Get Well Card stash was pretty depleted!

Supplies:
Triple Circle Flip-Its
Cream card stock - Hobby Lobby
DSP - American Crafts (Dear Lizzy)
Resin Circles - Petals & Possibilities
Pink card stock scrap
Circle Flip-It's #4 (Get Well Soon & Scalloped Circle)
Wink of Stella
Flower stamp and 'hello' - Simon Stays Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. such pretty designer paper for this fun flip-its card

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Karen
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen