Sunday 9 August 2015

Bright Flower Trio Card

Good morning friends

I have a bright and cheerful card to share today, made entirely using dies!


I can't take credit for the idea of the three coloured flower silhouettes - I saw it on Pinterest and loved it. However, I spent a good chunk of time on Pinterest yesterday trying to find the original pin so I could give credit but now I don't think I actually pinned it. Sheesh.

I used a stitched panel dies for the white ones, and decided to dress up the design a little with a curved 'hole' and the word 'hello' from Karen Burniston's Rectangle Pull Card from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


 This would be a great card to make multiples of, if you had a need.

Supplies:
Pink card stock - Papertrey Ink
White card stock
Yellow and teal card stocks - scraps
Blueprints #24 - My Favorite Things
Blueprints #11 - My Favorite Things
Accordion Rectangle (hello), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape, 64mm  2-1/2"
Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen