Sunday 26 July 2015

Sizzix Rooster Card

Good morning friends

Olivia had AMAZING test results last week, which means the medication is now ahead of the disease (Pulmonary Hypertension) and slowed it's progression. In fact, the numbers were so good she doesn't have to go back for testing until September!!!! We know this means she isn't cured, she is still gravely ill - but we will have more time with her and she will feel better for longer. Here is a picture of Olivia and her brother Ethan at his 3rd birthday party this past weekend. They are inseparable, those two.  Heart. Melt.


I couldn't help myself when I saw this Rooster die by Sizzix. It's not that I'm a Rooster fan, but I knew how much our eldest daughter would love a card made with it. As soon as I came home, I put this together and will send it to her as a Love Note.

She and her husband have a lot on their plate looking after our little Olivia and I've started sending her Love Notes to let her know she is not alone, and how much we love and support her.


I added a scalloped panel inside to write our message.


Supplies:
Rooster die - Sizzix
Patterned paper - MME
White card stock
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Scraps of Red & Yellow card stocks
Blueprints #1 - MFT
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Card size - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. nice picture of your grandkids! and a nice card
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a fun roster, and you had the perfect background to use with this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen