Monday 20 July 2015

Silhouette Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I am loving the new Western Edges by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. For Masculine Card Monday on my blog, I made a western themed Birthday card. (The newest collections will be shipping to retailers in early August(.


I found this patterned paper in my stash and knew it would be perfect with these new dies. The Barbed Wire was cut from black card stock, and the Happy Birthday was cut from Black Velvet.


The inside is my favourite part. I folded the black card stock (lightweight) in half, and die cut the horse edge. That gave me the mirrored images.



Supplies:
Western Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Happy Birthday Pop Up (Happy Birthday), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Accordion Circle (Circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Ring Accordion (Scallop Circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Black Velvet Adhesive Sheet - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Black card stock
Tan card stock
Patterned paper - Karen Foster
Stamp - Printworks
Card size - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen