Friday 3 July 2015

Cheerful Owl Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my Blog, and I have a quick and easy Z-fold card made using my favourite Pop it Ups die - the Spiral Circle Pull Card. Two notches hold the card in the closed position until the recipient pulls the sides to open it.


I simply cut the SCPC from this bright patterned double sided paper, added a little die cut branch and a 3-d owl sticker. I love how the owl coordinates with the colours in the paper even though they are from different companies.


Of course I used my MISTI stamping tool for the stamps inside, so there were no 'oopsies'.


Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Echo Park, Creative Agenda
White card stock
Owl 3-D Sticker - Life's Little Occasions
Branch die - Paper Smooches
Stamps - Avery Elle
Copic Markers
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen