Saturday 25 July 2015

C4C296

Good morning friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. I am the hostess for July, and my amazingly talented Designer Challenge Teammate & friend Kelly Booth is our Guest Designer. 

My challenge this week is:  Make It Royal. Royal colours or royal images - your choice.

I found some princess paper in my stash, so decided to make Olivia a Get Well Card. She is doing really well, but at some point a Get Well Card will be needed and that is when I will least feel up to making her one. 


Inside I used the Lorna Label Pop Up, which is a Pop it Ups die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


I also added Peel-Off Glitter Flowers & Dots (inside) and Glitter Hearts (outside), but otherwise I let the paper design do all the work for the card.





Into my stash for hopefully a long time.

Check out the blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C296.

Supplies:
Lorna Label, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Disney
Fabric Washi Tape
Wink of Stella
Words - Simon Says Stamp
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
7048 Glitter Flowers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1139 Glitter Hearts - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stickers - Disney

Thanks for stopping by today



4 comments:

  1. truly a royal delight....love that inner image

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful card- my granddaugther loves cinderella

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for the challenge, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what perfect designer paper for this challenge, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen