Friday 17 July 2015

Birthday Owl Pull Card

Good morning friends.

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a cheerful Z-fold card to share today using one of my favourite Karen Burniston Pop it Up dies - the Spiral Circle Pull Card.


This paper pad seems to be never-ending, I can't tell you how many cards I have made with it and it doesn't look like there is more than a small dent in it. Good thing I really like the colours and patterns! I paired it with a fun chipboard sticker owl for this birthday card.


The tuck slots keep the card in the closed position until the recipient pulls the side to open it. Here is a peek at the inside ...


Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Blueprints #12
Patterned paper - DCWV
Cream card stock - The Paper Studio
Happy Birthday stamp - MFT
Words inside - Printworks
Owl sticker - Life's Little Occasions
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. so wonderful card
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww a pull card with an owl on it, what could be better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen