Tuesday 5 May 2015

Sending You Sunshine

Good morning friends

I have a fun card to share today, that I sent to my fellow Design Teammate Frances Byrne. I missed sending her a birthday card so sent her a happy card instead!


I loved this cheerful herringbone print paper - and I added some Washi tape, a stitched scalloped border and a die cut 'happy'.


Of course I had to make it a pop up card! I used one of Karen Burniston's newest dies - the barn - to create a dog house for the little digital dog stamp.



Here is a side view so you can see the pop up a little better.


Supplies:
Lorna Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Barn Pop Stand, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Props 3, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape - 2-1/2"
Happy die - MFT
Sun die - QuickCuts
Stitched Scalloped Border - MFT
Blueprints 23 - MFT
Patterned paper for barn - MME
Yellow patterned paper - Elle's Studio
Orange and yellow patterned paper scraps
Herringbone patterned paper - Chickaniddy Crafts
Digital dog image - Tiddly Inks
Printer
Glossy Accents
Fun Foam

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card and I am thrilled I have it sitting on one of my shelves so I can see it whenever I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen