Thursday 14 May 2015

Masculine Pop 'n Cut Card Duo

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday on my blog, and I have two older masculine cards to share.


The first card is in the landscape format, even though I used older Karen Burniston Pop 'n Cut dies which normally makes Pop Up Cards in the portrait layout.


I used a sheet of label embellishments that had been in my stash for even longer than these card photos have been in the file!




The second card uses more older dies ...


... and it was the first time I had used the Stampin' Up Owl Punch.




Both cards were mailed/delivered a long time ago. and I don't have a list of the supplies that I used.

Thanks for stopping by today



5 comments:

  1. Two fab cards, you can guess which one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful card
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I have been a subscriber to your emails for about a yr. now. I just finished reading your latest email with Olivia's 4th birthday card. Congratulations to Olivia and all of you who love her. You have been an inspiration for me many times and I have added my prayer to the many that I'm sure pray for her. I just wanted you to know that a fan of yours in Tracy, CA is so very grateful for your daily card inspiration and ideas you are willing to share with so many even while you were going through so much and moving too! Thank you Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathleen - your sweet comment brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for taking the time to write, and a HUGE thank you for offering to pray for our Olivia. I appreciate it more than you can imagine.

      Delete
  4. More golden oldies, Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen