Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Card Trio

Good morning friends

I have a trio of HAPPY cards to share today:


These will be the 4th, 5th and 6th cards made with that herringbone patterned paper. I ended up getting SIX cards from that single sheet! You can see the others HERE and HERE

I also had fun using the Blueprints dies that my parents gave me for my birthday. The 'happy' die was a freebie from MFT. You know, because I spent enough money to qualify. What else does that mean? Well, I'm SO a marketers dream ... after they sent me the free Happy Die trio I had to order stamps and a different Happy die to go with them. Sheesh.




For this next card (#5), I used two of the largest Stitched Vertical Strip dies and an embellishment from my stash.


It also ended up being a birthday card for Seniors Secret Service ... I stamped a birthday verse inside.


I had just a small section of paper leftover, so die cut it into a banner and wrapped it with Bakers Twine for the 6th card.



I really enjoyed working with this paper, and am quite happy that I was able to get 6 decent cards out of it!

Supplies:
White card stock
Yellow Patterned paper - Elle's Studio
Herringbone Patterned paper - Chickaniddy Crafts
Happy Stamp - MFT
Embellishment - Paper Cottage
Vertical Stitched Strips - MFT
Blueprints #18 - MFT
Blueprints #13 - MFT
Blueprints #12 - MFT
Happy die - MFT
Bakers Twine - American Crafts
Birthday Words inside - Avery Elle
Card size - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. so nice cards!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layouts and papers you used on these cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen