Tuesday 17 March 2015

St. Patrick's Day Card

Good morning friends, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I have an Irish Pen Pal, and every year I send her a St. Patrick's Day card.


I used my (new) Triple Circle Flip-its die - my parents gave it to me for Christmas. The gold scalloped circle was cut from the Stampin' Up Glimmer paper.




Supplies:
Triple Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix
White card stock
Green card stock - Papertrey Ink
Embossing folder - Sizzix
Gold glitter paper - Stampin' Up
Stickers - my stash
911 Props 1 (Lips), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. fabulous card
    Happy St. Patrick' s day for you
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen