Wednesday 25 March 2015

Shamrock Pull Card

Good morning friends

I had printed a couple of extra paper panels when I made my friends Birthday card (see HERE), so used them to make a surprise St. Patrick's Day card for my Mom. I don't usually send her a card for St. Patrick's Day but I know she loves to get Happy Mail.


I used the Spiral Circle Pull Card die for the card base, which is a Pop it Ups die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.



I just happened to have some gold Washi Tape, so I added it along the fold.


I also decided to add a stamped, die cut dog to yesterday's Adirondack chair Pop Up. So cute!



Supplies:
916 Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned Paper - Digital kit, 'Bit o Blarny' Mary Fran (Nitwit Collections)
White card stock
Printer
Washi Tape - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today




2 comments:

  1. so nice card- I like your creations
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fun St Patricks day card. Love the addition of the dog to the adirondack chair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen