Tuesday 3 March 2015

Get Well Cards

Good morning friends

My Mom asked me to make her some Get Well Cards, and she didn't want anything too 'fancy'. Which I took to mean - no pop ups.  I chose some pretty floral paper from my stash and managed to get six identical cards from the single 12 x 12" sheet.


The Stitched Label is from Karen Burniston's Lorna Label Pop Up - it is such a pretty shape.


I die cut two butterflies for each card, and layered them together with foam tape. Each one got a pink Glitter Dot in the centre, then they were attached to the label with foam tape. The label was popped up on the patterned paper with - yes, foam tape.


When I was flipping through the paper stack, there were a couple of yellow patterned paper scraps so I paired them together to create a seventh Get Well Card.  The butterflies were punched from scraps of the patterned paper used on the first cards, and the words were penned on the banner that comes with the Lorna Label Pop Up.


I added more Glitter Dots and edged the papers with a gold metallic marker.


Here is a peek at the inside ...



Supplies:
915 Lorna Label Pop Up (Stitched Label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Butterfly die - Sizzlit - Sizzix
Patterned paper - Crate Paper
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Words - CC Designs
Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. wonderful papers wonderful cards
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. these card will definitely cheer someone up if they are not feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen