Thursday 26 March 2015

Gerbera Daisy Accordion Birthday Card

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog, and I have an older Accordion card to share today. I made this for a friend's birthday last year.  I used an older Karen Burniston Sizzix Accordion die for this one, and lots of 3-d stickers. Ha - I also took lots of pictures!









I was free to use lots of embellishments on the card, as I was hand delivering it.

Supplies:
Accordion Flip - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Frame and Bracket Label Die - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Trellis & Swirls (Sizzix)
Labels and Stitched Frames - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
3-d Stickers - K & Company
Patterned paper - Colorbok
Birthday verse - Just Rite
Happy Birthday stamp - The Stamps of Life

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. It is always a pleasure to have a look at your cards
    Elm a

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen