Tuesday 27 January 2015

Get Well Card Trio

Good morning friends

I have some Get Well cards to share today. The stamped and coloured images were sitting in my 'odds and sods' pile, so that made these cards quick and easy to make.


I simply cut each stamped image out with a sweet stitched label die then added it to a stitched journal card panel.  Finally, this was popped up on a larger stitched panel, which was adhered to the front of a white A2 card.


A greeting was stamped inside and the cards were finished and ready for my stash.


Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper  - K & Co
Stitched label die- Paper Smooches
Stitched Journal Card die- Lawn Fawn
Stitched Large Panel - My Favorite Things
Stamp on front - Stampin' Up
Stamp inside - CC Designs
Copic Markers
Card size - 4-1/4 x 5-1/2"


Thanks for stopping by today




2 comments:

  1. the person witch get this wonderful card will feel better immediately

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. these would certainly help cheer someone up who is feeling sick :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen