Thursday 22 January 2015

Garden Bench Demo Card

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog, and I'm sharing a card that I made for a Paper Pastimes Demo last year.  Here is the front of the card with the photo taken once the card was finished being assembled at the demo.


Below you can see all the bits and pieces for the inside.  I lined the inside of the backing card with the same two papers I cut the garden bench so the layers would have a seamless blend when the inner card was attached to the backing card.  Then I added the yellow print paper at the top and bottom edges.  I also cut an additional white garden bench to cover the patterned paper one.


This is what the card is going to look like when the inner card is attached to the backing card ...



I added a white scroll border using Karen Burniston's Agatha Edges, and the little grass clumps come with the Garden Bench. The frog sticker was just a fun addition to the card, I adhered it to white card stock then fussy cut it out.  I also cut a white post from the Lots of Pops die set and added a stamped banner from the same set.



Below is the card assembled. You can see I trimmed the extra white bench and adhered it over the patterned paper one then added the frog.



It was fun to show the ladies at the demo how to assemble the card, and then I had a finished sample I could leave at the store.

Supplies:
780 Garden Bench, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
778 Lots of Pops, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
782 Agatha Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Paper Studio
Stamp - Tiddly-Inks
Frog sticker - stash
Brad
Bakers twine
Sticker on front of card - Mambi


Thanks for stopping by today





3 comments:

  1. This die is nice- also the card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!fantastic this card model,very nice nad original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love that frog sitting on the bench

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen