Tuesday 6 January 2015

Friendship Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

Today I have a Pop-Up card to share, that I made for a friend. I made it while visiting Arizona in the late fall and I didn't have too many supplies with me. I did have a couple of my Pop it Ups dies though!


Here is a peek at the inside - I love the Lorna Label Pop Up, by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. For this card, I made a Double Lorna Pop Up.


Then I decorated the card with various stickers etc from the paper package ...


... and the card was ready to send in the mail.


Here is a better look at the Double Lorna Pop Up from the side ... such an easy technique  but it is SO effective!


Supplies:
915 Lorna Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Momenta, and Crate Paper
Stickers - Basic Grey
Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. haha funny, I just finished making a double Lorna and I check my blogs and what is your post today :) ... Of course I love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are realy busy in making nice cards
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen