Sunday 23 November 2014

Ornament Z-Fold card for the Holidays

Good morning friends

I have been having fun with Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card die, making some Christmas cards that are an A2 size and are completely flat for mailing.


The pretty ornament topper die comes with the Ring Accordion Album, and it was just crying to be cut out of gold Shimmer Sheetz.  I adhered some of the new double sided adhesive tape from Elizabeth Craft Designs to the back of the Shimmer Sheetz before die cutting, and I did use the metal adapter plate. Then I cut a 2nd ornament topper out of white card stock and attached the two together with the white one on the back.



I actually have a series of these cards! They were all made with the Spiral Circle Pull Card die to an A2 size, and they all use the same paper stack. I chose not to add the spiral to any of them - love that I have an option to use the spiral or not.

I was feeling frantic when I was making these, as I couldn't find the box of my finished Christmas cards. They turned up on the weekend, stored safely out at our cabin so the ones I just made are going into my stash for next year.



Supplies
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Ring Accordion (Topper and Scalloped Circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Gold Shimmer Sheets - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Red card stock - stash
Word stamp - My Favorite Things
Stickles glitter glue


Thanks for stopping by today


3 comments:

  1. like this card- like the colours too

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun Christmas card, love the striped ornament

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen