Wednesday 8 October 2014

Two MoreThanksgiving Cards

Good morning friends!

First the good news ... Olivia is home!!!!  They got home yesterday afternoon and she was SO excited to see her brothers (and her Gramma).  They can start their new life now, with Olivia's medications and specialized care with numerous trips to the Children's Hospital in Calgary and in Edmonton each month. But Olivia is alive and we are so grateful to have her with us.

My Mom asked me to make her Thanksgiving cards for the Grandkids (her Great Grandkids) so I did that well in advance of our move. Here are two of them ...


Last year I didn't have any cute Thanksgiving images to make their cards and had to resort to computer clip art. Ha - right now I don't even know what box my printer cables are in!.  I did pick up a fall themed 12 x 12" scrapbook kit with cute stickers included so I'd be ready for this year.


The second card uses more stickers and papers from the kit, and that wonderful Quotable die from Paper Smooches.  I hand lettered the words on the outside of this one ...



Supplies for first card:
White card stock
Cloud paper - Pebbles
Green paper (grass) - scrap from my stash
Patterned papers and stickers - Doodlebug Designs
Stitched panel die - MFT Blueprints #1
Scalloped panel die - MFT Blueprints #13
Outdoor Edges (grass), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs

Supplies for second card:
White card stock
Patterned paper and stickers - Doodlebug Designs
Stitched panel die - MFT Blueprints #1
Outdoor Edges (ground), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Quotable die - Paper Smooches

Thanks for stopping by today.



1 comment:

  1. so nice cards
    Fine to hear that your grandkid is well
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen