Saturday 6 September 2014

C4C252 Belated Birthday

A HUGE shout-out to my friends who helped me in my studio yesterday. We got so much done - another 30+ boxes packed!! I could not have done it without their help, so ... THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!!

Saturday means a new challenge for the Crazy 4 Challenges team, and a new month means we have a new Hostess and a new Guest Designer!  Danielle Lounds is our Hostess for September and you can check out her blog HERE.

Torico will be the Guest Designer this month and her blog can be found HERE.

Danielle challenged us to create a Belated Birthday card, so I pulled out the Snails2Mail stamp set.



It's so fun to paper piece that snail!


I used the Spiral Circle Pull Card (SCPC) by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs to create the card base - I love these Z-fold cards. I especially love that the die cuts the little notches that help keep the card closed until the recipient pulls the sides to reveal the inside.


I added some Peel-Off borders in black to dress up the sides a little.


Into my stash with this one, as it's always good to have a Belated Birthday card on hand.

Be sure to stop by and see what the Crazies have come up with for this challenge, and remember we'd love to see your projects too!

Supplies:
Card size: standard A2
Patterned paper - K & Co
916 Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stamps - The Stamps of Life (Snails2Mail and Insides4Snails
1134 - Border Peel Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. the image is perfect for this card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way the snail will be a surprise when they open the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen