Tuesday 12 August 2014

Pivot Card with Fun Foam!

Good morning friends.

Today's share is a Pivot Card, using the Katie Label Pivot die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


What I really wanted to show though, was how I made the daisy.  See how it looks 3-D? The Elizabeth Craft Designs dies cut through Fun Foam sheets like butter. It's amazing.  I cut the solid daisy base from white card stock. Then I cut two overlays - one from patterned paper and one from yellow fun foam. Everything was glued together with Tombo Mono adhesive. Easy Peasy!



To add some stability to the card, I added two patterned paper strips to the inside, a 1/2" strip along the top, and a 1" wide strip across the bottom edge. I like how it brings in the pattern from the outside while the labels pivot to the inside.



Here is the card from the top …


… and the back …



Supplies used:
Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"
Katie Label Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
Daisy Die - 901, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Yellow fun foam
Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - 641, Elizabeth Craft Designs (center of daisy)
Word stamp - Verve?

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen