Since the card will be hand delivered I was able to coordinate the envelope with the card:
I made a folded banner and hand wrote the words - but the number one was die cut out of heavy charcoal StarDream card stock and attached afterwards.
I barely knicked the edges with a small circle punch, which helps the bakers twine stay in place.
In order to pop up the chipboard zebra sticker, I peeled it off the plastic backing paper and attached my foam tape. Then - BEFORE I removed the foam tape backing, I brushed baby powder all over the adhesive on the sticker. So the only sticky parts were under the foam tape backing. Works like a charm and smells good too. ;-)
The little zebra was fussy cut from a scrap of the same patterned paper as I used on the bottom front of the card.
Finally, here is a peek at the inside:
Thanks for stopping by today - have a great weekend!