Saturday 21 April 2012

Songbird Cards - 1st group

A couple of summers ago, I found this 'Songbird' paper stack on clearance at Winners. I immediately cut down a few of the shimmery pages to make a big set of cards for my stash, and here are the first ones:


The cards are all an A2 size, and I added ribbons, foam tape (wink), Stickles and Crystal Effects to embellish them.



The word panels were cut down from one of the sheets in the paper stack - and made the perfect embellishments for the cards!  In fact, without seeing those sheets in the stack I doubt I would have purchased it.




Unfortunately it is hard to see the shimmer and shine on these cheerful cards, but they really do shimmer and shine.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. the colors are great- and the cards looks nice so fresh colors!

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the appeal of the stack...I love the bold cheery colours and the large sentiment labels are just brilliant too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen